Translate

October 28, 2014

The Sweetest Taboo



I wrote this sometime ago (around 2008).... yet today it is oh so relevant!!



So inclined are our spirits 
Words are the playing cards of our raw emotions 
Subtly, unaware to each other 
The grace in which our aura is entwined 
Simulates sizzling scenes of suppositions 

Simple idiosyncrasies otherwise flouted 
Is now forefront in my mind 
Oblivious to the route my wanderlust and imaginative psyche embarks 
Before I know it...I'm tracing your eyes, the slender of your nose, the thick and thin of your lips 
How those soulful expressions are rendered effortlessly along that golden face 

Have you ever felt it? That inexplicable bout of energy permeating through our conversations 
Strained against the more than few reasons why we shouldn't 
Do you stop it? A light and feathered touch now arouses the deepest sensation of my imagination 
And an ensuing battle begins- morality versus desirability the latter being the leading contender 
My thoughts are now replaced with the many fantasies of wreaking havoc on that sensuous temple 

Slowly I undress you, removing the restrictive loins of resistance between us 
I cradle the picturesque frame of your face 
As my free hands saunters blissfully along the mahogany contours of your body 
Igniting a degree of ethereal flames far ill-equipped of my furnace's capabilities 
I revel in this new found glory, I am not ashamed! 

Clinging to every waking moment of this insatiable reverie 
We mutually satisfy our curious yearnings 
Feverishly spent our bodies reluctantly asunder 
I watch you in admiration, with such exquisite technique 
Inch by excruciating inch the loins of resistance returning 

Minute by minute the time relapses 
Takes us to our prior exploratory encounter 
Our kinetic energy reduced to sparks of interest 
I raise up 
My mind laced with mysticism, not because it’s over 

Because I've started all over again, indulging in the sweetest taboo 

Jazuri J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your views!!