Translate

January 12, 2014

2014 & Beyond...Speaking OUT


By this time all the new resolution crap have died out.... For that we have to give thanks, Every year on the 31st day of December people expect to go to sleep and wake up born a new creation, which is all a figment of their imagination.

Big ups to those people who have a YEARLY PLAN and stick to it! Yes there are differences between PLANS and RESOLUTIONS and we can call these discipline, determination amongst other strong willed traits.

My expectations for each new year have far diminished from various top ten lists (usually of unfinished roll over tasks from previous years) to just one thing...BEING ALIVE! What I choose to do with that gift will be my PURPOSE fulfilled!

This is one of the vehicles to achieve that feat (what reaches quicker than www.com world?) and this one way of doing something new!! Speaking out about all the things that affect, impact or even entertain me! If I manage to effect some emotion from you (yes reader I am talking to you) then my job is done. The fact you keep coming back is greatly appreciated and I strive to continue to whet your sensory appetite!!

Yoga & Red Wine will be my best friends for now as I get the spirit in tune for this task at hand! Enticing an audience is pretty easy...many one hit wonders can attest to this, ("My Boy Lollipop") keeping that same audience with you and creating loyalty is the hardest thing celebrities any public figure can do! Ask the 'crazy celebrities' whose PR ratings skyrocket each time something fateful happens.... Remember peeps these words are my therapy, glad you're still in the session!!

 So here is my ultimate standardized list... If you take this to any year, any month, any number of weeks then you will have no problems....so what if I borrowed it! thanks GOOGLE! Why re-invent the wheel?? When someone already racked their brains and figured this out!



See! Easy like 1..2..3..... DEAD WRONG the simplest things can take the hardest work, because you have no idea how effortless it can be until you have mastered the art. Let us do this together!! you write these down, take some time if you must and really think about these. Make them your daily mantra!! Say this in front of a mirror or  video yourself #selfie!! (you must have a front facing camera to expertly do this!) But on the real peeps, try this one! you have failed at the other attempts before so one more frog won't kill you right?

Until we meet again my cyber friends!! Peace love and unity! Hit me up at jazurij@gmail.com and let me know how this turns out for you!

ONE LOVE! MY WISH FOR ALL MY READERS!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your views!!